Next in our Hairstyles to Slay this Winter series, featuring Jade Gabriell, is Bobbi Boss MLF146 Ocean. If you love curls then this unit just might be what you've been looking for. She's short, super curly and full of volume.
How to: Top Knot
- Section off a piece of hair in the front and center of the wig.
- Secure the hair with a hair band.
- Twist the hair into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
- Tease the bun so that it's a bit bigger and a little messy.
- Use black eyeshadow to cover up any of the lace which has lifted up.
- Optional: Lay your edges with a little gel. Now, you're done and ready to slay!
Come back soon when we'll put another wig into the Hall of Slay-age! In the meantime, go and check out Bobbi Boss MLF146 Ocean.