Outre Sherise + Chignon | Slay this Winter
Posted on 31 January 2017
Perfect for work or play, Outre Sherise is the next wig in our Hairstyles to Slay this Winter wig series featuring YouTuber, Jade Gabriell. Outre Sherise a simple, elegant unit that suits every face shape.
Watch Jade's original video below for a review of Outre Sherise in the color DR30.
Watch Jade's Slay this Winter video to see how Outre Sherise has held up after a few months and step-by-step instructions on how to create a beautiful chignon. Or scroll down below to read our how-to guide.
How to: Chignon
- Separate two largish sections in the front of your hair. You'll use these to wrap around your bun later.
- Tie the rest of your hair into a ponytail.
- Twist your ponytail into a bun and secure it with a hairband.
- Optional: Pull out a few strands of the bun to give it a messy look.
- Take the front section on the right and wrap it over and around the bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Take the section on the left. Separate it in two. Use the section closest to the bun to wrap over and around the bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
- Either leave the last piece of hair for your bangs or pin it up if you prefer.
Come back soon when we'll feature another wig. In the meantime, go and take a look at Outre Sherise.