Freetress Equal Drawstring Full Cap Wig - Nia Girl
Freetress is the world's most recognized synthetic hair product that includes weaves, braids, wigs, fullCap, and drawstring ponytails. Unlike other synthetic hair products, Freetress is made of flame-retardant fibers exclusively developed for weaves and wigs. With hundreds of styles and colors, you are sure to find one that's to your liking.
This wig by Freetress Equal is called the Creta Girl Synthetic Fullcap Drawstring wig. This synthetic wig is a great wig for women who like to wear their hair in more than style. The Creta Girl synthetic wig can be worn up into a drawstring ponytail or worn out in the afro curl style. The model in the picture is wearing a F2/33/130(dark brown, dark auburn and medium reddish brown) color wig. Like any other Freetress Equal product, this wig comes in a variety of colors to choose from.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting.
- To maintain fresh look, lightly apply oil sheen or wig conditioner.
- Part your hair through No.1 line (from ear to ear).
- Insert the comb underneath Full Cap Ponytail from front to back along the pared line.
- Slide-in the back comb along the nape hairline, tucking in your hair underneath.
- Cover the front parted line by combing your hair over it.