Shake N Go
Freetress Invisible Deep Part Lace Wig - Patsy
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- DO NOT use hot curler at regular setting. This fiber can only be curled at 380'F-400'F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray or wig spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig get tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.