Hollywood Human Lace Front Wig - Lauren
- Natural Baby Hair
- Natural Loose Deep Wave with Baby Hair, Whole Lace Wig with Hand-tied Front and Nape Lace
- Make sure your skin, hair and wig are clean and dry.
- Cut the tape into desired shapes. You want the tape to contour your hairline.
- Peel the paper from one side of the double-sided tape and apply the strips of tape around the perimeter of the lace wig. Press firmly into place. IMPORTANT You should leave small spaces between the tape to allow for water to escape, if you will be wearing this for extended periods of time.
- Position the lace wig on head. Starting with the center, go from side to side, pressing the wig down in sections with a fine tooth comb.
- When you have completed the application process, tie down your hairline with a silk or satin scarf. This will allow the glue to set and dry properly. You may also sit under a dryer during this step to aid in the drying process.
Desc. Basic Bob, Silky Texture, Soft Lace
Color Shown: 1B