Janet Collection Super Flow Deep Part Lace Wig - Chille
- Super flow invisible deep part lace
- Hand maid lace part
- completely hand tied
- Perfect fit using sculpting tabs
- Natural invisible hairline
- Longer lace from ear to ear
- one size fits all adjustable cap
Curling Iron Directions
1. With electrical curling iron, temperature may not exceed 360'F (183'C).
2. Hold for 30~60 seconds, do not overlap hair.
3. Stove iron curler is for professional stylist only.
Heat Resistant Hair Care
Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray, then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.