- Wash your hair clean and dry it completely before applying the weave.
- For manageability, put each row sparsely.
- When washing, use gently running water and do not rub vigorously.
- To maintain fresh, curly & wet look, lightly apply gel, mousse, or oil sheen. Oil sheen is not recommend for bonded weave, for oil may cause weaves to slip out.
- When combing, always comb bottom of hair first and work your way up to the root.
- When removing always consult your professional beautician.
For Curly Hair
- Do not brush when it is dry.
- Do not use blow dryer.
- Use large-toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet.