Model Model Deep Invisible L Part Wig - Jota
- Synthetic wigs should be washed in cool water a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not scrub the wig, just submerge in clean water then swish it from side to side and up and down
- Pat dry with a clean towel, then place the wig on a wig stand or styrofoam head to dry while maintaining original styles.
- Lastly, spray sheen or wig conditioner onto the wig and comb gently.
- Do not use hot curler at regular setting. his fiber can only be curled at 380F-400F
- If wig hair gets frizzy, try and sheen spray to calm the frizziness and then comb.
- If the wig gets tangled, use any detangling or sheen spray then comb the hair.