Model Model Synthetic Wig - Starla
Long wig with curled ends.
1. Do not totally immerse your wig into water. Mist the hair with a spray bottle to dampen the hair.
2. Apply shampoo to your hands first. Then run your fingers through the wig using a vertical motion, pulling the shampoo out through the ends of the hair.
3. Rinse the shampoo using a spray bottle or spray hose.
4. Use a towel to blot out the excess water.
5. Shake out the curls.
6. Towel dry the wig on a wig stand or a mannequin head.