Safe up to 350-400F
Sensationnel Synthetic Lace Front Wig Empress Edge Bump Up Style Sharon
Fashionable Bump Up lace wig, a hot trend, has been launched under the Empress Lace Wig with bangs and hand-tied parting. This classic retro, yet trendy style can be carried into the fall ambiance and easily be worn as an elegant up-to for the end of the year parties.
Its loose curl pattern portrays an opulent and sumptuous curl giving the right amount of volume for styling. The addition of the hand tied parting gives way to a wonderfully refreshing natural look.
Bump Up Style with Bangs and Lace Parting
- Natural hairline with delicate baby hair
- No tape or glue required
- Easy self-application
- Curl it just like human hair - Safe up to 350'F-400'F
Step By Step Instructions:
- Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
- Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
- Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
- Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let air dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry, or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
- Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400F.
- Use fingers to gently comb curly/wavy styles.
We at Beauty Empire are committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange your item but there are certain limitations: We do not accept any Returns or Exchange on Accessories and Clearance/Special items. Only exception is if the item received is damaged and must notify us within 48 hrs of delivery. Returning merchandise must be sent back in its original factory condition within 14 days of purchase date. We cannot accept items that are not in original factory condition(including all tags). You must have a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us and must be visible on the outside of the package. Otherwise the package will be refused. To receive a RMA#, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Restocking fee of 20% will be applied for all refunds. Shipping and handling charges are not-refundable. Return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility. Refused packages: If a package delivery is refused by the customer and sent back to us for any reason, the returned shipping cost will be automatically deducted from the customers Store Credit or Refund.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.