Sensationnel Empress Lace Front Edge Wig - Sharon
Safe up to 350-400F
Sensationnel Synthetic Lace Front Wig Empress Edge Bump Up Style Sharon
Fashionable Bump Up lace wig, a hot trend, has been launched under the Empress Lace Wig with bangs and hand-tied parting. This classic retro, yet trendy style can be carried into the fall ambiance and easily be worn as an elegant up-to for the end of the year parties.
Its loose curl pattern portrays an opulent and sumptuous curl giving the right amount of volume for styling. The addition of the hand tied parting gives way to a wonderfully refreshing natural look.
Bump Up Style with Bangs and Lace Parting
- Natural hairline with delicate baby hair
- No tape or glue required
- Easy self-application
- Curl it just like human hair - Safe up to 350'F-400'F
Step By Step Instructions:
- Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair.
- Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off.
- Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place.
- Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let air dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry, or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
- Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400F.
- Use fingers to gently comb curly/wavy styles.