Vanessa Fashion Wig - Deo
Synthetic Hair Care Instruction
- Gently brush the wig to remove any teasing or tangles.
- Holding the wig/hairpiece in your hands, wet with cool water.
- Gently work shampoo through hair from top to bottom with your fingers. Rinse with cool water.
- Gently pat dry hair with a towel. Avoid wringing or twisting.
- Apply wig conditioner and follow drying instructions.
- Place wig on a wig stand or can of hairspray and allow it to dry at room temperature. Avoid using a Styrofoam head or mannequin as this may stretch out the cap.
- Do not comb or brush when wig is wet.
- When completely dry, simply brush or use a pick comb into the desired style.
- For tight, curly, or ringlet styles try the ‰ÛÏShake & Go‰ method, or gently lift and separate the curls with a pick comb or your fingers. Do not brush.
- For wavy styles with loose curls, brush lightly with a wig styling brush or a pick comb, using short lifting strokes.
- For long curly styles, use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. Do not Brush.
- For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes. Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, with a wide-tooth comb or finger style. Gradually move up until you have combed all the hair. Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle the hair.
Choose your first option, if unavailable, we will ship you your 2nd Option. Feel free to call us during our business hours to see if we have a specific style in stock! (713) 738-5801 Monday-Saturday 9AM-9PM Sundays 11AM-7PM
We at Beauty Empire are committed to customer satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange your item but there are certain limitations: We do not accept any Returns or Exchange on Accessories and Clearance/Special items. Only exception is if the item received is damaged and must notify us within 48 hrs of delivery. Returning merchandise must be sent back in its original factory condition within 14 days of purchase date. We cannot accept items that are not in original factory condition(including all tags). You must have a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) from us and must be visible on the outside of the package. Otherwise the package will be refused. To receive a RMA#, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Restocking fee of 20% will be applied for all refunds. Shipping and handling charges are not-refundable. Return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility. Refused packages: If a package delivery is refused by the customer and sent back to us for any reason, the returned shipping cost will be automatically deducted from the customers Store Credit or Refund.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.