- Place cotton strip around client's entire hairline and use neautralizing bib. Be sure to change cotton strip whenever it becomes damp to thoroughly protect nape area.
- Apply Shape Lock generously to each rod, top and bottom, to assure complete and thorough saturation.
- Allow Shape Lock to process for 10 minutes Only. DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER.
- Do not remove rods Thoroughly rinse rods with warm water and towel blot.
- Remove rods gently, rinse hair with warm water and lower water pressure for 1-2 minutes, or until all residue is removed.
- Towel blot and moisturize with desired Wave Nouveau maintenance product, following product directions carefully and advise client of proper daily maintenance to prevent hair breakage.
- Remind client NOT to shampoo hair for 48 hours. This may compromise longevity of the result.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.